* 1.00 mile(s) from Kimberly-Clark, Inc, Maker of Kleenex, Scott Tissue, Huggies, Pull-ups, Kotex, Poise & Depend Brands. * 1.00 mile(s) from Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Full-service medical center, hospital and trauma center * 2.00 mile(s) from PQ Corporation, Philadelphia Quartz Corporation, manufacturer of silicate, zeolite and other performance materials * 2.00 mile(s) from Wells Fargo Financial, The auto-lending branch of Wells Fargo Bank. Located at The Wharf at Rivertown * 2.00 mile(s) from SYNYGY, Enterprise Incentive Solutions and web-based native software. Located at The Wharf at Rivertown * 2.50 mile(s) from Boeing Helicopter Plant, Boeing International factory which produces the Chinnock and other military helicopters. * 18.00 mile(s) from QVC Studios, Home of the QVC Shopping Channel
* 3.20 mile(s) from Rivertown/Soccer Stadium, Opening in 2010, new entertainment complex and NSL Soccer Stadium on the Chester waterfront. * 4.50 mile(s) from Cap'n Carl's Paintball, Full service paintball emporium. * 6.20 mile(s) from AMC Theaters Granite Run, 8 Theater movie complex at the Granite Run Mall. * 6.90 mile(s) from AMC Theaters Marple, 10 theater movie complex at the Marple Village shopping center. * 7.50 mile(s) from Sproul Lanes, Family-oriented bowling alley featuring Rock & Bowl nights on Friday & Saturday. * 8.60 mile(s) from Drexelline Billiards, Smoke free billiard hall with dart boards, bar and bar food. Located in the Drexeline Shopping Center. * 10.00 mile(s) from Ridley Creek State Park, 2400 acres of woods, parks, hike & bike trails and picnic grounds along the Ridley Creek. * 12.00 mile(s) from Skatium, Old fashioned ice skating rink. Open skate and ice hockey leagues.
* 4.70 mile(s) from Media * 16.90 mile(s) from West Chester * 17.30 mile(s) from Wilmington, Delaware, DE * 18.60 mile(s) from Philadelphia * 19.60 mile(s) from Camden, New Jersey, * 22.30 mile(s) from King of Prussia * 25.00 mile(s) from Cherry Hill, New Jersey, NJ * 71.80 mile(s) from Atlantic City, New Jersey, NJ * 90.50 mile(s) from Baltimore, Maryland, MD * 109 mile(s) from Harrisburg * 111 mile(s) from New York City, New York, NY * 127 mile(s) from Washington, DC, District of Columbia * 308 mile(s) from Pittsburgh
* Detail text for the Educational institutions (schools, colleges) * 0.10 mile(s) from Widener University, Chester * 3.40 mile(s) from Swarthmore College * 6.20 mile(s) from Neumann College, Aston * 10.00 mile(s) from Delaware County Community College, Media * 12.50 mile(s) from Penn State DelCo Campus, Media * 13.80 mile(s) from Cheney University, Cheney * 14.00 mile(s) from University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia * 14.50 mile(s) from Drexel University, Philadelphia * 14.90 mile(s) from St. Joseph University, Philadelphia * 15.20 mile(s) from Villanova University * 15.80 mile(s) from University of the Arts, Philadelphia * 16.70 mile(s) from Rosemont College * 17.20 mile(s) from Haverford College, Haverford * 17.30 mile(s) from Bryn Mawr College * 17.50 mile(s) from Eastern University, St. Davids * 17.60 mile(s) from Delaware Col. of Art, Wilmington, DE * 18.10 mile(s) from Widener University Law, Wilmington, DE * 19.50 mile(s) from West Chester University, West Chester * 19.50 mile(s) from Temple University, Philadelphia * 26.70 mile(s) from LaSalle University, Philadelphia * 32.40 mile(s) from Arcadia University, Glenside * 61.60 mile(s) from Lehigh University, Bethlehem * 197 mile(s) from Penn State University, State College * 307 mile(s) from University of Pittsburgh
* 1.00 mile(s) from Harrah's Casino/Racetrack, slot machines, video poker, restaurants, nightclub and a harness racing track 5 minutes from the hotel. * 1.50 mile(s) from PPL Park Soccer Stadium, home of the new Major League Soccer Team, The Philadelphia Union * 9.80 mile(s) from Heinz Wildlife Refuge, Federally protected marshes, parks and wildlife refuge covering over 30 square miles. * 10.40 mile(s) from Historic Fort Mifflin, reportedly haunted Civil War Fort on the banks of the Delaware River. Tours, sleep-overs. * 12.00 mile(s) from Wells Fargo Center, Home of the Philadelphia Flyers and 76ers * 12.00 mile(s) from Lincoln Financial Field, Home of the Philadelphia Eagles * 12.00 mile(s) from Citizen Bank Park, Home the Philadelphia Phillies * 12.50 mile(s) from The Wachovia Center, Home of the Philadelphia Soul Arena Football team and the Philadelphia 76ers NBA Basketball Team. * 15.00 mile(s) from Center City Philadelphia, history, food, nightlife and shopping abound in Philadelphia's Central Business District * 16.50 mile(s) from Dave & Busters, Philadelphia's location of the gaming and food chain. Located on Columbus Blvd at the waterfront. * 17.50 mile(s) from Independence National Park, home of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, the Visitor's Center & much more * 18.00 mile(s) from Philadelphia Museum of Art, One of our country's oldest and grandest art museums, on the Ben Franklin Parkway. Rocky Statue. * 18.00 mile(s) from The Franklin Institute, world famous science museum including a walk-through heart, IMAX® theater and world-class exhibits. * 18.00 mile(s) from The Rodin Museum, the largest collection of Rodin sculptures in the United States. Across the street from the Franklin Institute. * 18.40 mile(s) from Chaddsford Winery, Local winery with exceptional products. Tours, wine tastings, gift shop. * 19.00 mile(s) from QVC Studios, visit the home of the QVC channel; watch shows being taped; pitch your own products in a mock studio. * 19.50 mile(s) from Brandywine River Museum, home of the Wyeth family and their paintings. * 19.70 mile(s) from American Helicopter Museum, view and tour helicopters from all eras of flight and different parts of the world. * 20.00 mile(s) from Longwood Gardens, absolutely breathtaking privately owned horticultural wonderland. Conservatories and acres of grounds. Year round. Spectacular Christmas light show. * 63.00 mile(s) from Dorney Park, Old fashioned family run amusement park near Amish Country. * 99.00 mile(s) from Hershey Park, Amusement park, hotel and the Hershey Chocolate Factory and store.
* 2.00 mile(s) from Home Depot, Home repair superstore located in Ridley, PA * 4.20 mile(s) from Springfield Mall, Macy's and 40-plus stores and restaurants under one roof just 11 minutes from the hotel. * 4.50 mile(s) from Media Towne Center, Quaint shopping district with historic buildings, trolly cars, numerous shops, bars and eateries. * 4.50 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Media, Local shopping area with historic buildings, quaint shops, excellent restaurants and a beautiful Main Street * 5.00 mile(s) from Granite Run Mall, Local Shopping Center with 80 specialty stores anchored by JC Penney, Sears and Boscov's * 6.00 mile(s) from Center City Philadelphia, Hundreds of stores and restaurants on Philadelphia's two main streets, Chestnut and Walnut * 6.00 mile(s) from Olde City Philadelphia, original Philadelphia buildings, cobblestone streets , horse-drawn carriages and shops and food galore. * 6.00 mile(s) from University City, the neighborhoods surrounding The University of Pennsylvania boast numerous stores and eateries. * 8.00 mile(s) from King of Prussia Mall, a huge indoor mall with over 500 stores and restaurants. A day trip in itself. * 22.00 mile(s) from King of Prussia Mall, huge indoor shopping mall featuring over 250 stores in 3 buildings
* 0.50 mile(s) from Chester Transportation Center City of Chester transportation hub for local buses and regional rail lines to Philadelphia and the western suburbs of Delaware County and the Main Line. * 0.50 mile(s) from Chester Transportation Center Regional SEPTA rail lines (R2) to 30th Street Station in Philadelphia (Amtrak) * 6.00 mile(s) from Philadelphia International Airport * 15.00 mile(s) from Philadelphia, PA The City of Philadelphia is a 25 minute car or train ride from our hotel. Spend a day or a week visiting the historic and cultural sites that make up the history of our country. * Free local shuttle from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m., The Hotel Shuttle provides free transport between the hotel, Philadelphia International Airport, Harrahs Casin-Racetrack, PPL Park, MLS Stadium, Swarthmore College and Widener University. It operates seven days a week.