|Below you will find all of the details on The Yorktowne Hotel. To make a hotel reservation, simply enter your dates into the search box to see if The Yorktowne Hotel has availablity. If you decide this hotel does not have all of the amenities you are searching for, please visit the York hotel page to choose from more hotels.|
The Yorktowne Hotel
48 East Market Street
York, PA 17401
Nightly Rates (65.99 - 189.00) 3 Star
|Located in the heart of the first capital of America, The Yorktowne Hotel is a restored National Historic Landmark. Within walking distance to many of York's fine arts, farmer's markets, antique shops, museums and many businesses. Amenities include, valet parking, business center, fitness center, 11 meeting & banquet rooms, 2 restaurants (including The Commonwealth Room, York's only 4 Diamond award winning restaurant)and room service. Each room is uniquely decorated in traditional furnishing with all the modern conveniences. Wireless and high speed internet services available.|
Rooms are oversized with either two double beds or one king size bed. All uniquely decorated with traditional furnishings. Comp USA Today, beverage/snack tray, hair dryer, in-room coffee maker, iron, ironing board. Each room has own private bath and separate sitting area.
oversized room with two separate rooms/one sleeping/one sitting. Uniquely decorated with traditional furnishings. Comp. USA Today, beverage/snack tray, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, in-room coffee maker. Desk, two phones, separate bath. Most have vanities outside bathroom. Some have kitchenettes (must be special request and may have an extra charge)
|indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate whem making a reservation|
|Coming out of airport, take Rt 283 West to I 83 South. Follow I 83 South to exit 22 -North George Street. Follow North George, through square - approx 3 miles - George Street will become South George Street when crossing over Market Street. Take South George Street one block to East King Street. Turn left onto East King Street and follow one block to South Duke Street. Turn left onto South Duke Street. Follow half block, hotel is on the left. From Harrisburg - Take I 83 south to exit 22. - North George Street exit - Follow North George, through square - approx 3 miles - George Street will become South George Street when crossing over Market Street. Take South George Street one block to East King Street. Turn left onto East King Street and follow one block to South Duke Street. Turn left onto South Duke Street. Follow half block, hotel is on the left. Located in downtown York, one block east of the -square-. Located on Market Street which is one of the major roads in York County MDT|
|- All reservations require a guarantee by valid credit card with expiry date.- Check deposit accepted.- Deposit is due 5 days after booking for the full stay amount.- Deposit is due 5 days prior to arrival.|
|Thru your system must cancel 24 hours by 6pm prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation and/or no show fee equal 1 night accommodation.|
|On Site Restaurants/Lounges The Commonwealth Room at the Yorktowne Hotel. The only AAA 4 Diamond awarded restaurant in York County. Located off the lobby of The Yorktowne Hotel. With a choice of ala carte or prix fix menu. The perfect choice for special occasions, entertaining or just treating yourself to York's finest dining. OffCenter Grill Restaurant For breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late night snack in a casual setting. Microbrews on tap, French roast coffee and bistro style food combine to create a dining experience not often found in a hotel. The food is prepared by the same staff as our four diamond restaurant, insuring quality with every course. - Commonwealth Room - Serving American Cuisine - Open - Dinner - 1730 - 2200 - OffCenter Grill - Serving American Cuisine - Open 0630 - 2300 Off Site Restaurants/Lounges All restaurants below are only a short distance from the Yorktowne Hotel Sam and Tony's Pasta House The Left Bank- The whiterose Bar and Grill First Capital Dispencing Co. The Blue Moon Cafe Roosevelt Tavern Cobblestones Restaurant and Sports Emporium - Harp and Fiddle - Irish Cuisine - Open 1200-1400 - Fishers Nearby - American Cuisine - Open 1200-0000|
- Cycling - Health Club - Open - 0600-2200 - Whirlpool - Open - 0600-2200
- Children's Playground - Fishing - Hiking - Indoor Pool - Open - 0600-2200 - Sightseeing
From Harrisburg International Airport Route 283 West to I-283 South I-283 South to I-76 West (PA Turnpike) I-76 West to I-83 South (Exit 18) I-83 South to Exit 22 (North George St) Take the middle lane of the off ramp to the traffic light Turn right onto North George St. Follow North George St. South - Cross over Market St. Turn left onto King St. - Go one block to Duke St. Turn left onto Duke St. The Yorktowne Hotel garage is 1/2 a block on your left Other directions availbale on our web page at www.yorktowne.com
Valet parking $5.oo per day. Transportation to and from Harrisburg Airport and Lancaster Train Station is also available at a fee of $35.00 per person per way.
The hotel offers valet parking for $5.00 per day in our hotel garage. 24 hour security for the parking garage.
Sights and places of interest. Architectural Warehouse M-F 9-5pm, Sat. 10-4pm. Central Market- T-TH-Sat, 6am till 3pm Harley Davidson Motor Company Tours-M-F 9:30am till 1:30pm Naylor Wine Cellars- M-F 9-6pm Wolfgang Candies Tour- M-F 10am only Lancaster Amish Country Attractions- 30 mins. Also, visit website for COnvention and visitors buearu.
- Strand - Capital Performing Art Theatre - 0.25 Mi NW - Central Farmers Market - 0.25 Mi NW - Museums - 0.5 Mi W - York Expo Center - entertainment - 3 Mi W - Harley Davidson plant & museum - 5 Mi N - Antique shops - 0.5 Mi W - Golf courses - 5 Mi W - Ski Roundtop - 15 Mi N - Lancaster Attractions - shopping, entertainment, tours - 26 Mi E - Hershey Park - amusement park - 40 Mi NE - Dutch Wonderland - amusement park - 30 Mi E - William's Grove Park & Speedway - amusement park - 30 Mi N - Gettysburg Battlefield - siteseeing - 30 Mi W - Baltimore Inner Harbor - shopping, entertainment, food, water activities - 47 Mi S - Susquehanna River - 9 Mi E - Dutch Apple Theatre - 15 Mi E - Hershey Gardens - 40 Mi NE - Indian Steps Museum - 42 Mi NE - The Murals of York - 0.5 Mi W - The York Barbell Hall of Fame - 5 Mi N
- Harrisburg PA - 30 Mi NE - Lancaster PA - 25 KM E - Gettysburg PA - 25 Mi W - Hershey PA - 45 Mi NE - Carlisle PA - 40 Mi N - Baltimore MD - 65 Mi S
- Carlisle Army Barricks, Carlisle, PA - 45 Mi N
- The York Hospital, 1001 S. George Street; York, PA - 4 Mi S - Memorial Hospital, 325 S. Belmont St. York, PA - 3 Mi SE
- Penn State University York Campus, 1031 Edgecombe Ave, York, PA - 2 KM SW - York College, 441 Country Club Road; York, PA - 3 Mi SW - Harrisburg Community College - York, Pennsylvania Avenue - 4 Mi W
- Metso Minerals - equipment manufacturers - 0.25 Mi E - The Bon Ton - Retail stores - 5 Mi E - Dentsply International - 1 Mi W - FCI Manufactors - 12 Mi N - Gladfelter Insurance Insurance - 8 Mi S - Graham Packaging - 5 Mi E - Harp and Fiddle Restuarant - 0.5 Mi W - Industrial Distribution Group - Distribution - 5 Mi E - Stauffers Biscuits - 4 Mi E - Tighe Industries - Costumes - 4 Mi NW - Voith Seimens-Voith - Hydro Turbo and Hydrolics - 8 Mi W - Wellspan Apple Hill - Healthcare - 5 Mi SE - Wellspan - York Hospital Healthcare - 4 Mi SE - York International - Cooling-heating units - 3 Mi SW - BAE - Government - 8 Mi W - Susquehanna Pfaltzgraff - Pottery - 0.25 Mi E - Susquehanna Communication - Cable TV-internet - 0.5 Mi W - The Wolf Organization - Building supplies-building consultants - 0.25 Mi W